Our blend of fats and oils provides your dog with the necessary fatty acids and sterols in the proper balance. These essential fatty acids maintain the functional integrity of cell membranes and are necessary for the proper immune and stress response. Our balanced fat formula also aids in the digestion and metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates while yielding over 4000Kcal/lb.
- balanced fatty acid profile using a blend of fats and oils
- liver digest for palatability
- mineral content for optimal utilization
- completeness of the fatty acid profile means you will feed less and
get better results than any single source of fat
Available in 3 Kilo (approx. 1 gallon) and 10 Kilo ( approx. 3 gallon) sizes.
Poultry Fat (preserved with natural mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and citric acid), Coconut Oil, Fish Oil, Corn Oil, Canola Oil, Dried Liver Digest.
Liquid at room temperature, hardens to peanut butter consistency at 32 degrees F, and to ice cream consistency below freezing.
Supported feeding methods
- Redpaw recommends that fat be fed separate from main meal to optimize metabolism.
- Make fat bars as training snacks: Pour liquid into ice cube trays and freeze. Roll in ground kibble to keep the bars from sticking together.
- Add to warm water for use as bait.
- Scrape small shavings off of frozen fat to top dress feed.
Note: Always mix before use when in liquid state. Use clean utensils to avoid contamination.