Windy Creek Kennel | Fairbanks, AK
The dog is never wrong. —George Attla
I currently have about 45 Alaskan Huskies and live 20 miles north of Fairbanks on the edge of civilization. I could run right out of my yard and run all the way to Nome (700 miles away) without ever crossing a road.
- 2012 Kobuk 440 Champion
- 11-time Iditarod finisher with five top-ten finishes and three top-five finishes
- 3-time top-five Yukon Quest finisher
- 2009 Knik 200 champion
- 2007 Tustumena 200 Champion
- 2005 Sheep Mountain 150 champion
- 2001World Cup Mid-distance champion
- 1998 Canadian Champion
Regarding Redpaw: I tried all the top brands [of dog food] for several years before settling on Redpaw. Feeding Redpaw is basically a no-brainer; it's proven, it's competitively priced, it's produced by nutritional experts that also have years of experience competitively racing sled dogs. The dogs love it, and it's simple to feed.